Register for the contest
- Create an account & add team members
- Add information to your Online Team Profile
- Share your C.V with the partner network
- Chatting between coaches and teams will start
- Teams can collect votes for their Online Team Profile
- The team with the most votes will win the Networking Prize worth €250,-
- Don't have an idea yet but want to join the contest?
- Register and join the Inspiration Event
- Brainstorm and meet like-minded students
- Come up with solutions and join the contest!
- Join the first workshop about Problem Identification & Validation
Meet & Greet
- Meet & Greet with participants and partners
- Get to know the competitors and the partner network
- Learn about the do’s and dont’s during the contest
Join the first progress session to receive feedback about your progress and receive answers to your questions.
- The second workshop will be about Value Proposition & Business Model Canvas
Join the second progress session to receive feedback about your progress and receive answers to your questions.
Selection Top 40
- The best 40 teams will be selected based on their participation, information provided on their dashboard and the selection made by the partner network
- The selected teams can participate in the Speed Date Event
Speed Date Event
- The Top 40 teams have the opportunity to date with a few partner companies
- An afternoon filled with brainstorming and coaching
- Great opportunity to receive (online) face to face feedback
- Learn everything about Pitching & Storytelling
- The best teams per category will be selected based on their participation, business idea, feasibility and the selection made by the partner network
- The selected teams can participate in the Grand Finale
Receive help and advice regarding your pitch.
- During the Grand Finale the best teams will give a one-minute pitch about their entrepreneurial idea or innovative prototype
- After the pitches, a few teams will participate in the Q&A session where the grand jury asks in depth questions
- The afternoon will end with an award ceremony and a bunch of ecstatic students
- Contact with students or companies about further development of innovations via online dashboards
- Co-creation between students and companies, start of innovation processes in-house and financing
- Sprintdays during which a consultation team of students solves a challenges faced by a partner company within one day